Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Big Girl


Little EG is getting sooo big! We went to some friends house, along with some other families, for a father's day cookout and I found the little bug sitting on the porch "chatting" with the big girls. Too cute!

She has become quite the big girl. She mimicks EVERYTHING. In the mornings I seem to have a little sniffle, when I sniff she "sniffs" (actually blowing air out her nose). This morning, when I yawned, she opened her mouth as wide as she could. This evening in the car when I started coughing she started coughing. It is hilarious! I love the morning time I get to spend with her. It is so much fun. I don't ever want to have to give it up.

As I am typing this, she is in her bed crying out "Mommy no!" - I'm guessing she doesn't want to be in the bed right now. Poor girl!

No comments: