Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Super Dad!

The "Super" Family with the "Super" Dad cookie cake....and "Super" Girl!!!
Mmmm....the icing is Soooooo good!

We are SUPER

Super Girl is QUEEN


Soooo Cute!

Uh Oh, what did I do?

1 comment:

MK said...

Hey Lacey - thanks for the post on Mary Kay's blog. Our family loves the blog so they can keep up on the latest with Samantha. I'm sure your family is the same way. EG is absolutely beautiful. And your trip to Finland makes me jealous. I loved spending time in Europe. MK just left yesterday for a trip with her sisters and Mom - they went to Paris for a week and left me here with Sam. My Mom is here helping out and she says hello. We were just talking about how hard you used to play the piano - you probably don't know that I used to walk behind you, cover my ears, and make faces to my Mom while you were pounding away on the ivory. HAHA!! I guess everybody knows now since I just put it out there for all of your friends and family to read. Hope everything is going well in N.C. Have a good day - talk to you later.

Jeff