Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

19 Months (today) and MANY faces!



Cottage Cheese is Mmmmm good!


Taco's call for dancing!


Mommy scored a touchdown with dinner!!






Helping Mommy in the kitchen!



EG and Uncle Paul


I was unloading the dishwasher so I could put more in and she wanted to help. She would take one piece of silverware out at a time and hand it to me to put away...over and over agian we did that until finally all the silverware was out and she could shut the door. She went off to play and I rinsed/washed the dishes. I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher when she came back and she thought she could unload them. I tried to tell her that Mommy only needs help when she asks...but she didn't quite understand that so by the end of my loading the dishwasher there was a half-circle of silverware displayed on my kitchen floor.


Another cute story...I was still cleaning the kitchen and the little bug went over to the fridge and grabbed a picture of Josh and I off and carried it around the house saying "Mommy, Mommy". It is too sweet! The next day I called Josh and EG had the picture again and was holding it, walking around and saying "Mommy, Mommy" I LOVE IT! Maybe I can capture that on video...we'll see...if I can find the picture. She must have stuck it in her secret place!!!

No comments: