Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday...

Today I got home to find my little girl napping and thankfully her nap lasted 2 hours (that is rare these days) so I got to nap too!!! After our long nap we got up and met a couple of my friends from work for a mexican dinner and then headed to church. EG entertained us with lemon eating, dancing and playing during dinner. She was quite the "show off". Then we went to church where she had some delicious homemade ice cream. Mrs. Peggy, our children's director, was sneaking some in to her when I came up! :) Because of her loooong nap I kept her up an hour later than usual. I was letting her play on her own, then she brought her book over to me and started pointing out the different things in it. Of course things are categorized and she is very good at that. We are working on learning new words now...flowers sound something like water....I can't figure that one out. :) We are working on recognizing numbers but right now everything is "three"!

As I am typing this (I should be cleaning) my baby girl is laying in her bed chatting away! I LOVE hearing her sweet voice jabber and sing. It is definitely the most beautiful sound!

I think we are getting to the point of potty training. As of right now her private area is called "poo poo". When she pee's she pulls at her diaper and says "poo poo" and when she actually poo poo's she does the same thing. I think it is time for us to buy a little potty for our BIG girl to sit on. I cannot believe she is there already....aghhh...does that mean it is almost time for a big girl bed???? Mom you ready to start potty training this summer???? :) Ha!


Here is a picture of EG and her daddy on Saturday when we were getting ready for Seth's Birthday party. Doesn't she look like a little doll here??? So precious!

No comments: