Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl

I just have to write a post and say how incredibly fun our little bug has become in the last month. She is absolutely hilarious and such a tease! She is still extremely busy but seems to have calmed down just a little. She will actually sit with me for a few minutes out of her busy day. It is such a joy and so much fun to have her sit in my lap or by my side and laugh. Sometimes we sit in the lazyboy rocker eat a snack and watch the all so wonderful "Backyardigans" that she prefers to call "Baa". Any kind of strange looking character is now "Baa". Today, I was in the kitchen when she came in there and held out the channel changer I went to get it and she pulled it back and started walking off. I started to get upset with her because I thought she was running from me. Then she came back and did it again, I finally realized that she was teasing me and wanted me to chase her. So of course I made a big deal and lots of loud noise as I chased her oh so slowly when I finally caught up with her she just cackled and cackled. It was so funny. We got her a new (to us) dresser/chest of drawers this weekend to go in her room. She has been opening her changing table drawers and cabinet and pulling all her clothes out. They have been spread around the house for the last two weeks and were beginning to drive me CRAZY. Finally they are folded and put away nicely. Now her toys are housed in the changing table and she enjoys pulling them out. :) She loves trying to eat with a "poon" however most of the time she holds it in one hand and stuffs her face with the other. Tonight she had a cottage cheese beard...very attractive. The boys will be knocking our doors down. :) She is saying new words everyday. She catagorizes things adults are either "Mama" or "Dada" and children, no matter what age are "baby" all animals are "dawwwg" all food is "baba" because she first learned banana and "baba" has stuck for food. All drinks are "wawa"...there are more but I can't think anymore. If you are reading this, please say a prayer for my little third graders. They will be taking EOG's (End of Grade tests) Wed, Thurs, & Fri. They are a big deal here. They are nervous as am I. Please pray that their nerves will be calm and that they will remember all they have learned this last year.

No comments: