Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Old Friends

Jack and EG

Ang, Jack and EG

Thanks to Ang for keeping EG I had a nice evening out at the McGowan/Grant wedding with the girls. EG had a blast playing with sweet Jack...he's such a good friend!!

Almost all of us lived on the same hall our freshman year at Samford and then we all lived in two apartments across from each other, our senior year. What fun!


Mr ad Mrs. Daniel Grant

Mrs. Erika Grant and me! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awww! I didn't realize it was her wedding that you were going to! I'm glad you had a good time and still hate that I missed you that weekend.