Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 9 - Stayed Around Imatra


Today, Mom (GG), EG and I stayed around Imatra and went to shops that you had to drive to. Tommorrow we will go to all the shops that we can walk to so Dad can take the car with him. We didn't have much excitement today. The snow is still melting and it is such a mess, you can't wear your nice shoes, they might get ruined. For lunch we ate at a "Finnish Buffet". It was really good, I was impressed. Emma tried beets for the first time and liked them, she kept wanting more. She also tried squash soup (I think that is what it was). And tonight she had her first chocolate chip cookie (without the chocolate chips!). She LOVED it.

This is how EG was this morning when I went to get her.

All curled up and hugging her blankie.


This is how she was this afternoon when I went to get her up from her afternoon nap.

Laying ontop of the pillow in the corner of her bed. She was sound asleep both times.



Getting ready for the cookie.

Eating the cookie.

Mmmm...that cookie is good.

EG kept saying mmmm, mmmm

EG's shower has now gone from standing to sitting.

She likes to take the washrag and clean the floors and anything else she can find.

No comments: