Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Church on Sunday!


This morning we went to Espoo International Christian Fellowship. A church plant near Helsinki. They have grown alot in the last 8 months and will now be going to two services at this one location. They already have another service at a location across town in the afternoons. They are reaching out to the college students around Helsinki. It is an exciting ministry that I look forward to hearing more abobut.

Singing and clapping at church. It was so sweet!

Looking out the window when she should be napping!



Opening the door to the bathroom...time for baby proofing the doors.

No comments: