Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Papa and Gigi Visit

In January my parents came to visit and we were able to celebrate Christmas with them. Mom stayed with us and helped with Emma while Josh was in class. She was able to see Emma's dance recital and go to Emma's art show at school. We were so happy they were able to come and that Gigi could stay for so long. :)




 riding the scooter Santa brought!



 balancing - practicing for gymnastics ;)



 ready to make some cookies with Gigi!




 She got caught eating while decorating the rice krispie houses! ;)


 Emma LOVES cooking and baking with Gigi!

 
 this girl likes to monkey around! ;)


No comments: