Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Big Announcement!

We have spent many days and nights praying for this sweet baby. Emma has prayed and prayed to have a brother or sister and we are SO thankful that our heavenly Father heard our prayers and chose to answer them this way. It has been such a neat teaching time for Emma. We can't wait for this sweet baby to join our family! 

Below I have posted all the comments from our sweet friends on Facebook so that I can remember this precious time in our lives.

No comments: