Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date Night

 Chick-fil-a is AMAZING! The hosted a father daugther date night for Valentines Day! Emma had a blast spending the night out with her Daddy! What fun!




 He brought her some beautiful roses!

 The "elegant" table and chick-fil-a.

 The "fancy" menu

 Emma and Daddy at Chick-fil-a having the best time!

Time for their limo ride!
I told Emma that was no fair she got to ride in a limo and Mommy never has! ;)

For $20 Josh and Emma got to order whatever they wanted from the menu, along with a dessert. The girls were given a flower and mini cow, the Dad's were given the movie Courageous and they got to take a Limo ride together! What a memorable night they had! One my baby girl will never forget! Thank you, Chick-fil-a for investing in the lives of children and bringing families closer together!

No comments: