Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rr Bag

Each week at school Emma had a letter bag that they decorated on Monday's with something that begins with the letter of the week. During the week, at home, we would fill the letter bag with certain things that begin with that letter. I took a picture of the "Rr" bag becuase I thought it was cute how Emma chose to decorate hers by tracing the letters in ribbon. :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

thanks for telling me about world market !!!!! wow! great stuff!