Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, June 6, 2011

New Years Day - consisting of FOOD! :)

Black Eyed Pea Dip that we made for our snacky lunch. DELICIOUS!!!
We will be making this EVERY New Years Day!
Our Alabama china that we ate our Black Eyed Pea dip on. :) Our New Year's Dinner. Black Eyed Pea Soup with cheese grits and spinach. I'll have to find the recipe for the soup and grits to post. It is delish. This is the second year we made this and plan to make it for years to come. I must remember to 1/2 the recipe next year! :)

No comments: