Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Years Eve

New Years Eve Fun! :)
On New Year's Eve we ate pizza and went bowling with our dear friends!
Emma enjoyed spending time with her "favorite boys". :)
Emma's first time bowling, not on the Wii! :)
Her ball went very slooooooow! Scores...some look good and some look pretty pittiful! :) Pretty Girl! chatting with the boys sweet, sleeping baby! According to Emma, he is going to be her husband! Emma pushing the other boys away so she could bowl all by herself! Big Brother getting Little Brother out of the way. sweet, sweet, friends!
We got home and played the Wii, and let Emma stay up with us to watch the ball drop.
Happy New Year from our family to yours! :)
Sleeping Beauty passed out on the couch.

No comments: