Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our "First" Day - April 6

Sleepy head...
The next morning sound asleep in her bed.
We could have slept all. day. long. We were exhausted!
Mom and Emma sitting on the couch while Emma tries to wake up. Poor thing, her schedule was all out of wack!
Lunch at my favorite restaurant in Imatra, Finland: Butenhoffs. It is DELICIOUS!!!!
Emma showing a "Moiku" (I'm sure my spelling is incorrect)
She LOVED them...you eat the WHOLE fish...head to tail.
I think I left the tails off. They were really tasty...believe me I was really hesitant at first but sitting her writing about it makes me hungry for them! Yum!
Chowing down!
Please note, these pics are not all of her eating the same fish, but of MANY fish! :)
Dad took a picture of all of us.
Buttenhoffs is right in the center of town where they have a little park area. Emma enjoyed working off her fish by slding down the slide...a million times! :)
Mom and Dad sent Josh on a little two night trip to Tallin, Estonia. I had ridden a little cruise ship over there for the day the last time I was there with mom and dad. This time, Josh was able to come and they sent us on a plane ride over. It was a nice little get away. We had alot of fun and it was a nice time of rest after a really stressful few months! Anyways, when we arrived in Tallin this is the trashcan that we saw in the airport.
Yes We Can, what?

No comments: