Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Bayleaf hosts a massive Easter Egg hunt every year on their Creedmoore Road Property. This was our first year we have been in town and able to go. Emma was in a strange mood that day and did not really want to hunt eggs, jump on "jumpy jumps" or do anything else other than eat.
Here she is enjoying some delicious nachos! :)
After the hot day at the Easter Egg hunt (Emma was DETERMINED to wear a sweater) we decided to stop for a sweet treat at one of my favorite ice cream places: Brusters! YUMMY! Kids get a free mini cone (which is the perfect size for Emma). Emma had birthday cake ice cream with little eyes! :)
Isn't it cute? She enjoyed dancing around while she ate!

No comments: