Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It Is Finished!

This is "THE BOX" that I spent MANY MANY hours working on. I did not start the process until sometime in October. We decided the beginning of November we were moving so I didn't do any work on it then because I was so busy packing. We were gone the whole week of Thanksgiving, came back and Moved December 1. Our family came in town December 12 and December 17 to attend Josh's graduation on December 18. We were still in the unpacking mode at home so...once again another month of lost work on THE BOX. January, February and March were STRESSFUL months as I tried to complete the box and finish everything up. There were MANY sleepless nights because I was working, many looooong hours away from my family but FINALY by March 31 (the due date) at 2:37 PM I was at the post office ready to mail THE BOX. My hands shook as I handed it over. I spent two months resting and doing nothing until June when I went crazy studing for my big National Boards Test I had to take. The results should be in sometime after Thanksgiving....who knows what will happen.
"THE BOX"

No comments: