Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Little Evangelist

We are taking a break from the regularly scheduled blogging to record a conversation that occurred in the car on the way home from church tonight. :)

Emma: "When I grow up I'm going to tell people about Jesus."

Me: "You don't have to wait until you grow up to tell people about Jesus. You can tell them right now."

Emma: "Okay. When we get to Palsies (a local sweet shop we were meeting our friends at) I'm going to tell Elizabeth (Emma's best little friend from church)!"

Me: "What are you going to tell her?"

Emma: "That Jesus died on the cross for our sins. And you're my best friend."

A few minutes later...

Emma: "When I get older I'm going to go to China and tell people about Jesus. They're going to have to sit down and listen to me. They better make sure their listening ears are on and they can't talk. After I tell them, then I'll take them to the park."

I LOVE HER!

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

Just to let you know that i got the "papa" picture frame at our local Hallmark store!

Your little Emma is a doll and I'm sure the Lord will use her in a great way!

Blessings!
Judy Martin