Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Goshorn Wedding

A good friend of my family (one of my Dad's best friends) was married the weekend after Thanksgiving to one of my friends Mom's. They asked Josh to do the wedding and me to do the cupcakes! HA! :) It was fun to be apart of their special day. It was a small, intimate wedding in Donna's home with close family and friends. I'm so glad we were able to be there and to be apart of the ceremony. Thanks to Mam and Papaw for keeping Emma that day! :)
Pronounced: Husband and Wife
Mr. and Mrs. Tim Goshorn
The Goshorn/Thomas kids
Brad and Joey (on each end) are like brothers to me.
We lived close to one another in Florida, went to church together, Joey and I were in school and band together and our parents were good friends. We were together all the time. And Brad...he's just a mean older brother! ;)
the new family :) The Brady Bunch! Josh, Donna & Tim
The Happily Married Couple
Now, on to the reception...
The card reads "The Worlds Most Beautiful Jello (Sugar Free)
We got a good laugh out of it when we read it! Thanks Ellie for 'showing it off'!
Here it is: "The World's Most Beautiful Jello"
apparently it takes a while to make!
Wedding cupcakes made to the brides specifications.
She wanted chocolate and white chocolate cupcaies with polka dots.
I found the wrappers and the sprinkles to fit the theme! :)
Time for the Honey Moon
On their way!
Congratulations Tim and Donna!
We love you and are SO happy for you!

No comments: