Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emma and Birds

On Black Friday before I took Emma to meet our friends at my favorite restaurant in Pensacola, The Fish House, for lunch, we went to a park downtown on the bay. We saw my favorite creature up close and personal...big birds. I have quite the "avian fear"...even though I got some cool photographs! :)
Us with the Pelican. Can you believe I got that close. Emma wasn't a fan of getting too close either! :)
Someone left popcorn for the birds to munch on. Emma didn't want to show her face. :)
I think this is cool. Em chasing the birds.
SOOOO cute!

No comments: