Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Heading Out

On our way out of Nashville we met my friend Laurie for lunch at Puffy Muffin, a wonderful bakery that serves lunch. It was delicious. I now regret not getting something delicious for dessert. What was I thinking??? My brain was a little spacey (because of EG's lunch behavior, or lack there of) and I forgot to have a picture taken of all of us. So I'm going to steal a pic off of her facebook page to post here! :) She is expecting a little boy, Jonathan Carter Roe, due October 30. Laurie owns a fabulous boutique in Franklin, Petite Boutique that EG and I visited.

The beautiful cake (by Puffy Muffin) for the baby shower.

We need a Puffy Muffin in Wake Forest!

No comments: