Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, October 13, 2008

First Stop...Knoxville

EG and I took a week long road trip before JB met up with us. She was a trooper and aside from a few sleepless nights she did well. She "met" lots of new people, saw some old friends and spent the night in four different houses and even had a new set of sitters one day. "Miss Personality" did great! I will do my best to post some new pictures each day.
EG and her buddy "Dack" (Jack)
She LOVED playing with Jack and he was sooo sweet to her!!
We miss you Dack and talk about you all the time.

"Should I kiss her??"

Did she just kiss me????

Sweet Faces!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Angie Tyner said...

Where are the pictures of us??? We always take pics of the kids and forget about us?!?!? Aghh! They're much cuter anyway. :)

The B's said...

I think the last picture I have of us was at our wedding. :( How sad is that! They are much cuter but we'll have to get a picture next time! :)