Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We went Trick-or-Treating with friends from church. What fun!
Sweet Emma sat down next to a couple handing out candy on their front steps. She wanted to help them hand it out and eat some! ;) Trick-or-Treat, Give me something good to eat! :) We are STILL talking about the lady with the sheet on her head! Trick-or-Treating with one of my favorite students. She LOVES him and he loves her back. I wish he was mine! Picture with Mommy I'm so disapointed we didn't get a family picture. Josh was "Facebook". :)
Walking with Daddy.
I love this picture!
All that Trick-or-Treating made the little girl HUNGRY!
The 50 cent corndog special from Sonic.
Full belly, worn out girl!
The pictures below are from the Fall Festival at Bayleaf that we attended the night before. It was PACKED! They always do a great job but it was so crowded!!!
Emma and our friend! :)
Emma and her buddy from church.
Dancing to the Music

No comments: