Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

More News from Home

Here is the article in Saturday's Pensacola News Journal. http://www.pnj.com/article/20090523/NEWS01/905230315 Now the Senior Class President and the Student Body President cannot speak at graduation because the school board (in keeping with the ACLU injunction upon them) might pray. Since they are not chosen on a nuetral basis, like the Validictorian, Salutatorian, etc. They are not allowed to speak. It is a shame that the ACLU has chosen this school to pick on. It is my prayer that through it all the remain strong and that the Lord is glorified. Bro. Ted spoke on this matter Sunday Evening. It was a GREAT message. Why Senior Class Presidents Cannot Speak at Graduation in Santa Rosa County

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi, I was able to ask Christina last night where she got her signs and she said from local boutiques in her town. I know that probably doesn't help! Have you looked on etsy?