Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 7 - Stayed In

Today was a lazy day...there are no churches that have services in English so we watched Olive Baptist, in Pensacola online this evening. We woke up late, had a big breakfast and bummed around the house. We got out for a little walk this afternoon. The snow is melting and everytime we get out it is like walking in a dirty, giant slushy...yuck! We had a little hoola dancer entertain us today...she danced a little and then showed us how to play with some noise making toys. Fun, Fun!



Dance, Dance, Dance

Touch the Ground

Sit Down - Yay!!!

Playing with noisey toys.

Having so much fun!
Laying on Papa
EG's classic look - mouth always open! :)
I was trying to take a picture of her and she kept
walking towards the camera.

To: Daddy

Love: EG (and Mommy)


No comments: