Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 4 - Daddy/Daughter Time!



Skiing at Mylamaki

Dad and I have now skiied on 3 continents...4 more to go!
I love the times I get to spend with dad doing 'our things'. They are times I will always cherish.

Me on the "mountain".


Dad on the "mountain".

It was snowing really hard while we were skiing...so fun!



Beautiful scenery on our way to Mylamaki.

Over the last 3 days it has snowed over 16 inches.

Happy Easter to us! This is the most snow they have had all winter...it is spring now!

A Sweet, Sweet, pic of Papa rocking EG in the morning.

She looks spoiled rotten!

EG's Easter Pic we had taken at home last week. I just got it sent to my email. Doesn't she look sooo sweet??? If only you knew how the "photo shoot" went!!! :) She was trouble!

No comments: