Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Day after Christmas

The day after Christmas we woke up to this:

The view out of our bedroom window

out the front door our yard

see how deep the snow is?
our smiley girl...she was happy to get some snow cream! walking to the car to take a little drive and visit Target
our BEAUTIFUL church
below are LOTS of pictures of the church...it was just so pretty I had to take lots of pics!
the field behind the church
It looked like a winter wonderland here in Raleigh.
a HUGE snowman we found driving through a neighborhood!
looks like fun to me! :)

No comments: