Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Girls' Trip cont.

On our way back to Raleigh, E and I stopped in to stay with another set of dear friends, the Lewis family. E had fun trying out the Wii with the girls. She had NO CLUE what she was doing, but she enjoyed it.

Trying to get a picture with all 4 girls is not always easy but I think they turned out pretty cute! The older girls were still in their jammies. E and I were up and at it early that day! :)

We hung around Birmingham for a while. We went to Academy and WalMart to get some Alabama attire for Daddy. I took E to Samford and we walked around, ate lunch and bought Mommy some Samford attire and then we headed home on our 9 hour journey. Emma was a good trooper on the trip and we had alot of fun. The next morning, we met Daddy and the Bolivia team at the airport! It was nice to all be back home!

No comments: