Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hill Ridge Farms - Round 2

The one thing Emma wanted to do from the previes week was to ride the "horsies". So...she got to!!! Thankfully a friend from church was there with her girls and was able to take pictures for us! Emma was afraid to get on the pony but once she was on and started going 'round she was having a ball! She even got brave enough to take her hands off and point at things. :)
We did the normal Hillridge Farm stuff that we got pictures of the previous week...then Emma decided to go in the "bounce house"! :)

1 comment:

The Marshall's said...

how cool, where is this? (Im sure I should know already lol)