Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Emma's End of the Year Celebration at School

The end of the year celebration at school started with a picnic in the fellowship hall with parents. Josh took Chick-fil-a for he and Emma's "picnic". It is her favorite meal afterall.

french fries and ketchup

chocolate milk

chicken nuggets

they had blow-ups and jumpy jumps in the gym

Emma enjoyed sliding down the BIG slide!

however, she did not look before she went and crashed into a little boy. I took the picture as I was putting the camera down to go rescue the poor boy. He was fine though! No tears for anyone involved. ;) cheesin' for the camera
Emma enjoyed her FIRST ice cream sandwich...she had two!
Of course she's all smiles when she's eating chocolate and ice cream! :)

No comments: