Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Conversation with Emma

Emma went in her room, closed her door and I could hear doors/drawers opening and closing. Me: "Emma what are you doing?" Emma: "I getting a 'fweater'." Me: "Are you making a mess in there?" Emma: "I not making a mess." Me: "If you did you are getting a pop." Emma: very non chalantly "Okay!" Emma comes in the livingroom with some clothes from the top-drawer of her chest of drawers. Ding, ding...she's standing on her chair...AGAIN! Us: "What did you do?" Emma: "Not anything." Josh: "Did you stand on your chair to get your clothes." Emma: "I did not." Josh: "I'm going to go look, if it is where it shouldn't be you are going to be in trouble." Emma: "No, don't go look." Josh walks off, Emma sinks back into the couch, waiting... (I would be running and hiding). Emma got a pop, they talked and Emma said "I not puposed to do that anymore." Let's hope she has learned her lesson...but I'm thinking it is a daily lesson these days...ugh!

2 comments:

Parkison Family said...

mean Daddy! haha Sounds so familiar!

T Sharee said...

Ohhhhh I love it!!! She is adorable!!!