Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not Again!!!!

We are just so lucky this month! My throat is hurting, my head is hurting and I am chilled. Emma's wonderful pediatrician who we lovingly call, Dr. Joe, said that he thinks I have strep again. Can he just be our doctor too??? Not only did he say that I have strep again he said that Josh's "mystery illness" was strep too, even though Josh did not have a sore throat he had all the other symptoms!!! I have called the school and warned them to be on the lookout for a call from me in the morning. We'll see just how the night goes and how I feel...I may be going back to the doctor in the morning so we can run up our bill even more. As long as Emma can stay well I will be THRILLED!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hope the sickness is gone by now! That is not fun.

Yes, I hang all my plates with plate hangers. They can be found at Walmart (nail aisle) or Hobby Lobby. At our Hob LOb they have them at the check outs. Any home improvement store has them. ALso, you can click on my pictures to enlarge them and you will be able to see the hangers. :)