Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Tag

I was tagged a couple of weeks ago by my friend Angie and am just now getting around to doing it. This is one of my "preggy pictures" about a month before Emma was born.

Instructions:

Go to the place where you store all of your pictures on your computer and open up the 4th folder.

Open the 4th picture.

Post the picture and give an explanation.

Tag 4 people.

I tag: Kelly, Angela, Mom & anyone else that has a blog and looks at this blog! :)

1 comment:

Angie Tyner said...

What a great picture! I have no idea how I got that huge picture at the top of my blog. I know I went into the header and somehow put it in there. Call me when you want to put yours up and I'll help you. Maybe I can remember. :)