Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Honey!

This weekend my hubby was ordained at Olive, our home church, in Pensacola. Olive will always hold a very special place in my heart. It is where I grew and matured in my faith - it is where I was baptized, where I felt God's calling on my life to missions, it is where I met my husband, where he was licensed, where we were married, where we dedicated our precious girl, and where he was ordained. We have friends there that have made a lating impact on my life and that I will always hold close to my heart. I always feel homesick after we go back to visit. I don't think I could ever put into words all that "Olive" has meant to me - oh how I love and miss it!
Special thanks to Mom and Dad for making it work to come to the states for this day. Thanks to Stan for driving from Birmingham after preaching that morning, Daniel for coming down from Atmore and Scott and Jenny for coming from Memphis.
I love you hon and am proud of you!