Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

 The night before we left Texas my parents invited Tami, Mike & my grandparents to go out to eat with us and then back to their house for dessert. Emma was determined that everyone needed to dress up and be fancy. So she took her sparkly bracelets that Aunt Tami gave her and attached them to her sparkly headband...interesting.






 The whole night she was in rare form. She was a riot...just being silly and making everyone laugh! So funny!
She was wild and crazy! When we got back to my parents she changed clothes and dressed up and just acted silly. I love my crazy girl!!!! :)





No comments: