Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Snowman Princess

Emma had to design a snowman for school. So she wanted to make a princess....we got inventive using things around the house. :)
First she cut out the three circles all on her own (which she can't see good since they are covered up). She did a great job. Then she asked me to cut a dress out (which I did a terrible job of). She added foam stickers, we cut out silver foil shoes, and crown, made arms and hands, gave her some earrings. Emma glued on the eyes, nose, mouth, wand and hair.

No comments: