Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Cove

We had a Womens Retreat at the Cove this fall and it was WONDERFUL! :) Kendra Graham was the speaker/teacher. She really took us through the Word of God and taught us a new way to study it on our own. This was my first time to the Cove it was AMAZING! Absolutely beautiful! I hope I get to go back again.
It snowed while we were there and if you click on and enlarge the above picture you can actually see some snow on the furthest mountain.
Snow was coming down when I took this picture but I don't think you can see it. It was really pretty!
Kendra doing last minute studying.
Kathleen Howell, our worship leader.
Me, Sarah and Susan
more friends
"our women"
My sweet friend Kendra. She has become a really good friend and confidant over the last few years. I am very thankful for her friendship, her prayers and her support!
Group Picture!
I'm trying to find a better one but this will have to do for now.
Click on the above link to see some more BEAUTIFUL pictures of the Cove. It is a WONDERFUL place!
Oh and Did you know Billy Graham and Emma share the same birthday! :)

No comments: