Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Ride

I bought Emma a new bike at the Kids Exchange in January. We were saving it until we found a "warm" day to ride. One day in February it was pretty comfortable outside so we gave Emma her new bike! She was SOOO excited! I wish I had captured her face when she first got it! It was precious!!!
Emma on her NEW bike!
Daddy helping her get the hang of it! Emma LOVES riding her bike around!!! Even in this H.O.T. weather we have been having!

No comments: